Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

🌿My Whakapapa Story🌿

                       My Whakapapa Story

Hi my name is Frances. I am the youngest in my family. My mum said I am the baby. The tallest Koru is my Dad. He passed away four years ago. I miss dancing with my Dad because we used to dance when I was three. The Koru next to my Dad is my mum who is pretty, caring and works very hard for the family so we can become rich. The next Koru is my second older brother and his name is Kevin. He works at Glen Innes McDonald's. He is sixteen but taller than my other older brother. The Koru next to me is my oldest brother Kit. He is twenty years old and he works at a hospital. Both of my brothers celebrate their birthday in the same month of November. We are from the Philippines but we now live in New Zealand.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.