Pages

Monday 23 August 2021

My Favourite Fishes - Frances

These are my favourite fishes.
The blue one is Dory, it's called the Blue Fish.
Its my favourite because the pattern is really cool.
The orange one is Nemo, that fish is called the Ocellaris clown fish.
I love Nemo because his pattern is like a bee.
The last one is my most favourite fish because it is called a Guppy.
I love this fish because when I had fishes my fish was named Guppy and also there are all different kind of Guppy's, they are cute and so beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Frances, I am interested to find out how you drew these fish. Did you use a special programme? I think Guppy is my favourite one because he looks as though he is on a mission somewhere fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frances, your fish are so eye-catching! I love the way the colours blend together. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.